Sunday, January 5, 2014

January Lust-List


Here are some items I have severely been lusting after this past week/last month. 

1. I am all into the bulky fur coat trend going on. I seriously love it. I found this one on Wanelo, but it's from the store Harvey Nichols however I wasn't able to find this exact coat. There are similar ones at Topshop and Sheinside.
2. I have been on the lookout for the perfect pair of holographic shoes and I think I've found them. Usually, all the holographic shoes I find are only in small women's sizes which never fit me. Why can't men be involved in this style?? But, to my luck, I found these from Deandri. I have always loved Deandri's style so it's no surprise I fell in love with these.
3. I have bee lusting after a Cambridge satchel for awhile but just recently I have been dying to have one.
4. I'm sure everyone is well aware of It by Alexa Chung. I need to read this and have it in my possession. You can find it at Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment